Who we are:Our website address is: https://blueearthproject.org.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
MediaIf you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact formsIf you submit personal information we through our contact forms, we will hold it for an indefinite period of time. Your information will be used for primarily customer service related tasks and will not redistributed or sold for marketing purposes.
CookiesIf you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
AnalyticsBlue Earth Project uses Google Analytics. Blue Earth Project and Google Analytics use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our site. This means that vendors including Google will display promotional material on other sites you visit across the internet. You may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers including AdWords by visiting the Google Ads Pereferences Manager. To provide website visitors more choice on how their data is collected by Google Analytics, Google has developed an opt-out browser add-on, which is available through the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
Who we share your data with:
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.Braintree Merchant Service Hubspot All-In-One Marketing MailChimp for WordPress Speak Out! Email Petitions
What we collect and storeWhile you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
Who on our team has access:Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.